GLASS SKYLIGHT with INTELLIGENT DAYLIGHTING CONTROLS
Provide More Daylight in the Winter, Morning or Late Afternoon,
and Less Daylight in the Summer and During Peak Sunlight Hours!
SolaQuad custom glass panel technology
- Independent exterior glass layer over a SolaQuad® panel system
- The IntelaGlas system will accommodate single tempered glass, insulated glass or solid polycarbonate on the exterior skin
- Two layers of translucent panels under glass provide added insulation and superior light diffusion
- The system offers superior U-Values and enhanced sound reduction performance
- The modular SolaQuad® system is designed for ease of installation, serviceability and longevity
- Matte finish is available for enhanced aesthetic appeal
- Soft, diffused natural daylight enters the space without glare or hot spots
Intelligent glazing gauges the sun's position, then dynamically manages the desired sunlight transmission and shading inside the space.
A wall controller provides the user with manual or fully automated management of daylighting levels for optimal performance.