Overview of Controlled Daylighting System
We provide a complete controlled daylighting system including glazing panels, structure, and control system.
Our daylighting controller is specifically designed for controlled daylighting applications.
THE INTELASUN® CONTROL FEATURES:
The user‐friendly Daylighting Wall Controller is the interface between the user and the dynamic controlled daylighting system, allowing for easy operation. It consists of an LCD screen and a keypad of controll buttons. It can be set to operate in either a Manual or Automatic mode. In the Automatic mode the user defines desired room lighting (level). Once set in the Automatic mode, the IntelaSun® logic keeps the settings based on the Sun and Room Sensors. In the Manual mode the user directly sets the SolaBlade® angles and daylighting level.
- Quick Dim button will darken the room in 45 seconds or less
- Single Zone or multi‐zone controls via single wall controller
- Can be integrated with building controls
- Can be controlled by 0‐10Vdc input
- PC diagnostics –local or remote over the internet
- Up to 4 Zones and 4 Branches can be controlled by a single controller.
- The wall controller communicates with the Glazing Panels and is powered by a CAN Bus via a CAT 5 cable with an RJ45 connector.
OCCUPANCY SENSOR OPTION:
- IntelaSun®—Controlled Daylighting system senses whether people are in the space below
- If the IntelaSun® system senses that the space is not occupied, it will then minimize sunlight penetration into the space—reducing solar heat load and providing significant savings on cooling costs of unoccupied spaces
- IntelaSun® will resume automatic sun‐tracking control to deliver daylighting when the space is occupied