Controlled Daylighting - The Benefits
How do IntelaSun® Controlled Daylighting Systems foster a comfortable/productive indoor environment year round?
How do IntelaSun® Controlled Daylighting Systems benefit the architect and owners’ creation of the space?
- Maintains the perfect balance between light transmission, sunshading and thermal performance.
- Provides savings on energy costs due to reduced energy consumption during hot summer months.
- Reducing Solar Heat Gain at peak demand provides upfront savings on capital expenses for HVAC systems.
- Can be integrated with artificial lighting controls for energy savings.
- Helps green construction projects earn LEED Certification through a variety of credits.
LIGHT POLLUTION CONTROL:
- Dynamically or manually reduces light pollution at night.
- Reflects artificial light back into the space.
- Empowers architects with the flexibility to design large glazed openings.
- Avoids potential design mistakes related to the glazing selection